Arbor Domains (arbordomains.com) DNS servers were hijacked last night redirecting all requests to an amateurish Italian website (Portachiave Albatros - Milano). Some domains I owned were affected and I only realized the issue at 9PM PST on Sunday but according to the web server logs, I stopped receiving visitors around 5PM. At the time of this writing (11/9 7AM PST) the problem has not been fixed.
Arbor Domains has not responded yet to my support emails, but this morning, this note is displayed on their website:
Mon Nov 9 02:24:05 EST 2009
To All Customers: it has come to our attention that a security breach just occurred with our upstream registrar, causing all domains to be redirected to an illegitimate site.
We are currently working to resolve this problem and restore all domains to their proper settings. We estimate that domains will start to function properly around 9am Eastern time. Until then, all domains have been locked. You will not be able to manage your domain until settings have been restored.
We truly apologize for the trouble this has caused.